Christina's Blog

This is Christina's Blog. I warn you, most of this is probably just me and my friend Sarah complaining about work. Ha ha. If you see anything interesting, feel free to comment! :0)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What is Your Fairy Name?

Your fairy is called Thorn Hailfilter
She is a protector of the lonely.
She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes.
She is only seen on midsummer's eve.
She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has cheery turquoise wings like a butterfly.

4 Comments:

  • At April 04, 2006 2:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    How cute! lol Fairies are so cute! I should bring some in from home! lol I have so many ha ha

     
  • At April 04, 2006 2:53 PM, Blogger Christina said…

    They are cute! lol. There are some funny pictures of them on google!

     
  • At April 04, 2006 3:13 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I think I will bring some in tomorrow. I need to bring in some stuff to make my desk more exciting! lol Since things are so boring around here now! I am going to bring in my book too incase this happens again!

     
  • At April 05, 2006 8:40 AM, Blogger Christina said…

    A book is a good idea! I want to print some pictures from the wedding to bring in! I wanted to pring out that picture of you and Kathy too. It is SO cute! lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home