Christina's Blog

This is Christina's Blog. I warn you, most of this is probably just me and my friend Sarah complaining about work. Ha ha. If you see anything interesting, feel free to comment! :0)

Friday, May 05, 2006

I love this song!


"Otherside"
Nananana,Nananana,Nananana,Nananana,Nananana,Nananana naaaa.....Nananana,Nananana,Nananana,Nananana,Nananana naaaa.....
[Lars:] I was an atheist,You wore the crucifix,We put our differences to the side,Lesson taught, Well lesson learned,You told me not to mourn,Your heart is bigger than any man alive
[Tim:] Campbell, California,Aw, please don't let me down,Robert, I remember when you used to run the town,I'll never forget, and I'll always be your friend,I'm gonna see you on the other side.
[Both:] Robert, I'll see you on the other side.
[Lars:] I'm waking up to this,The pain that you are free,I miss the days that you walked with me,Loyal brother, a loyal friend,Showed me how to be a man,I love you, Robert, and I always will.
[Tim:] Campbell, California,Aw, please don't let me down,Robert I remember when you used to run the town,I'll never forget, and I'll always be your friend,I'm gonna see you on the other side.
[Both:] Robert, I'll see you on the other side.Nananana,Nananana,Nananana,Nananana,Nananana,Nananana naaaa.....Nananana,Nananana,Nananana,Nananana,Nananana naaaa.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home